Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Another Weigh In Wednesday..

I can't believe that it's been nearly a month since I began this new chapter in my life..I am feeling better than ever and am so grateful for God's amazing grace that never ceases to amaze me..

I am on the eve of another Wednesday Weigh In..and am feeling a little anxious yet again. :)  Since I've returned to regular food once again, and although I've kept the calories very low..and have stayed on my plan 100%, I still worry that I have not lost any weight, or even worse, what if I gained??  It's just the crazy mind games that play over and over in this head of mine..

I took another bike ride last night with my 2 little ones, Julia and Elijah.  We had so much fun, but wow..it was crazy trying to keep up with them!  Especially Elijah who is full of energy and can go crazy fast on that little bike!! :)  I made it, though and felt great when I arrived back home.  My legs are sore, which is a good thing, cuz it means that I made progress in getting back into shape!

It's been a very busy week so far, as I am teaching 2nd/3rd graders at our VBS this week.  Haven't made the gym yet, but I am planning on getting there at least once this week and then will get into a better routine once VBS ends!  I will most likely be late in posting the weigh in results tomorrow, as I am at VBS until noon-ish.  I will also post new pics tomorrow!

Thanking you all for your constant prayers and love for me!

No comments: