Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day Sixteen..

My days continue to get easier..it is such an amazing answer to prayer!!  I cooked dinner for my family and sat at the table with them every night this week!! 

I walked three miles this morning again..feeling great and so unbelievably thankful for God's faithfulness..I am so humbled that he cares so much for me, even when I feel like I really don't deserve it..

I will continue to update my blog often and do weekly weigh-ins and continue to post pics of my progress!! I am so excited..even at just a little over 2 weeks in, I truly believe that I am going to reach my goal.  In the first couple of weeks I will admit, I had my doubts, but praise the Lord, he carried me through the most difficult days!!  With about 4 1/2 months to go on the liquid protein shake diet, I covet your continued prayers!

Father God, I am truly humbled that you have shown me such grace in the past 2 weeks of this journey.  I am excited to see your hand at work in my life for the rest of my days on this earth.  I give you my life, may I be a testimony of your love, and may I shine for you!  I am craving you more than ever before.  Thank you for loving me.

Your Daughter,


No comments: