Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, June 4, 2011

God cares about my gas..

I have to tell you this crazy answer to prayer..
The diet program I am on consists of 5 HMR protein shakes per day, which is a lot of protein!! We all know that sometimes lots of protein can give us lots of gas..so, I did some research on these particular protein shakes and many people testified that these shakes do, in fact cause quite a lot of gas..more than usual, some people said.  I decided to just go on the program anyways, I figured 5 months of extra gas is a small price to pay for getting my life back..

Day one..EXTREME gas..we're talking twice as much as when I am pregnant..it was not pretty..I almost didn't show up for my Bible study..but then I sat down and asked God if he could possibly eliminate this problem..even just for when I have to go out..or to someone's house..it's not only embarrassing, but extremely uncomfortable to hold it in!!

When I say that my God answered my prayer..I am NOT kidding..I am happy to report that I have not had any more than the normal amount of gas a healthy person should have since the afternoon of Day ONE!! PRAISE THE LORD and THANK YOU JESUS!!!!

Seriously...my God is TOTALLY in this!! He even cares about my gas!!! :)

No comments: