Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday..

I am down another 3 lbs this week!!  I gotta say I was hoping for at least 4 or 5, but any loss is fantastic in my book!  21 lbs in 3 weeks is definitely incredible!!

I am on my monthly cycle, so that could also be a reason I didn't see as much of a loss this week..I did, however, read that the average weight loss on the all liquid diet is 3-5 lbs per week, so I guess I am right where I should be!

From the beginning this has never been about becoming a super model or beauty queen..it is about presenting myself holy before a holy God..it is about changing my life, renewing my mind and craving God more than food, and so far, I am so on track with those goals that it's not even funny..my life is forever changed..He has started the work in me and will be faithful to complete it..I am undeserving of his amazing grace, but so very thankful and humbled that his love never fails and his mercies are new every morning..

Praising and celebrating another victory in Jesus!

2 comments:

kauffeegrl said...

Kristina that's fabulous news, and this may sound odd, but I am glad the weight is coming off in slower increments because I think it's a healthy way for you to lose. Also, I think losing the weight on a slower pace will give you a much higher success rate at keeping it off forever! So happy for you and the journey you are on-awesome job girl. You are doing great!

Sherry B. said...

Amazing! God is still continuing to write your story. He has never left you, not once! I think we get in the way of God molding and making us more like Him. I'm am praying for you daily and rejoice in your victories! It reminds me of that old hymn...Victory in Jesus, my Savior forever, he sought me and bought me with His redeeming love! I'm reading the book too...it's sooo good! Lov ya!