Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Family

Let me introduce you to my beautiful family..
My husband Paul and I have seven children all together.  I gave birth to six of them and one is my step son, Tyler.  I am blessed to have all of these incredible people in my life..

Easter 2011
Our five children still living at home with us..

















The last family photo with all seven kids
Spring 2007
 













Christmas 2010
Brendan -20; Ally-17; Michael - 14; Julia - 9; Elijah - 8; Tori - 4
















My husband and I. This was taken last summer, 2010.
Only 20 pounds lighter - see what I mean about a good camera angle?
He is the love of my life..I still get butterflies when I am with him sometimes.

















My parents and my daughter, Ally
My parents are two of the most influential people in my life.  I am blessed
to be their daughter and so thankful for everything they have done for me.



















So there you go..a little peek into my life. My family is everything to me..and I am grateful each day for each one of them.

In the words of my father.. il sangue non e acqua  {blood is thicker than water}





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristina! So proud of you! <3
you are inspirational & SO SO BEAUTIFUL! <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoakFTbFZBU

Kristina said...

Krissy-I am SO in love with this song! You are such a blessing and I am so thankful for your friendship and love!! love you! xxoo You are seriously one of the most beautiful people inside and out!!