Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Beautiful Day for a Bike Ride..

I took one of the longest bike rides I've taken in years today..with my husband by my side, we rode for about 30 minutes and I actually felt great!  We enjoyed our time together and as we headed back home with my driveway in sight, I had such a great feeling come over me!  It was not very long ago that I could barely make it to the corner, which is about 2 houses away..each time I would go out I would push myself a little further, and when I would return home, struggling to peddle..the moment I was in my driveway I literally thought I was going to hurl..

It was just last week when I tried to ride my bike, and after about 5 minutes I felt as if I was going to pass out!  I am pretty much positive that the reaction I had to the shakes cleaned my body out of many valuable nutrients..In just 3 days on solid food, I feel like I have so much more energy!  Obviously, this doesn't happen to everyone on the protein shake program, but apparently my body was rejecting them for some reason..

So, now that I am feeling myself once again, I will be going to the gym starting tomorrow.  I plan to go three times per week at least and then do walking or bike riding the other 2 or 3 days. 

Feeling thankful for another successful day walking with my Father God..

No comments: