Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day Four

Day Four..and I am still feeling great.  I had a few times when I felt physically weak, because we were out and about today, and I need to have a protein shake every two hours to keep my body balanced throughout the day and I went a few hours two different times. Nothing too crazy, but I definitely need to figure something out when I am on the go.  I bought some Adkins ready to drink protein shakes, but then quickly returned them when I seen how much junk is in them, compared to the HMR shakes.  So..working on a way to make sure I take care of myself when I am out. 

We stopped at Wendy's for a quick lunch this afternoon, and of course the smell of french fries was overwhelming when we walked in.  I don't even like Wendy's fries, but they smelled awfully good today!! I did great, though, and opted for a nice cup of coffee with a tiny bit of cream..that hit the spot!

I read my scripture verses all the way home and that was very helpful in getting my mind off of the fries and frosties my kids were consuming..

My evening ended with a nice little bike ride up and down my driveway..haha hey, I rode for about 10 minutes..that was pretty good for me!! I was nervous to go very far from home just in case I needed to call 911! baby steps...I'll get back on the bike tomorrow and maybe venture out around the block.. ;)

God's amazing grace never ceases to amaze me, and as day four is coming to an end, I am so very thankful that His strength carried me through another day..

Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.  They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.  I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him." Lamentations 3:22-24

No comments: