Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Blessings...

Blessings upon blessings are pouring in to my life since beginning this program..I've had everyone from family members to friends e-mailing, texting, calling and encouraging ever since I reached out and asked for support.  I am in awe and completely overwhelmed by how loved I truly am!  I have THE most supportive family one could ever hope for..and not just from my husband and children, but my brothers and sisters and parents have all made a point to encourage me..I am so blessed..so thankful.

My dad who is unbelievable has given me an incentive of $10 per pound..money to buy a new wardrobe when I reach my goal weight..my husband joined in and said he would give me $5 a pound when I reach my goal weight..so I can buy accessories to go with my new clothing.. :)  Today, we stopped at my brother, Jamie's house and my 12 year old niece gave me her brand new (one month old) bike!! She said to me, "My dad told me that you are trying to lose weight, so I thought you might like to have my bike"..oh my goodness!! I was almost in tears!!! God is so good...I continue to stand in awe of all he continues to do for me through so many people...

Thank You doesn't seem like it's enough..but thank you!! Seriously, to everyone who has reached out to encourage me...I am humbled by your love for me.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Love following your blog Kristina! We are so encouraged to hear the blessings...Nikki giving her bike to you was just a little bit hard to hold back the tears...especially because it came from her own heart!

Kristina said...

I know..what a little blessing she is!! :)