Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, June 10, 2011

Day Ten..

I cannot believe it has been ten full days already on an all liquid protein shake diet!

It is truly only by the grace of God and the power of his Word that I have made it this far!  Last night was pretty hard, but I've got to say that after facing my biggest temptation, I feel like I can get through anything.  As I got into bed last night I was unbelievably grateful that I had made it through such a difficult day.  God is so good to me.

This morning was a little rushed as it was the last day of school for my little kids and I went on the end of the year field trip with my 3rd grader, Julia.  We went to an amusement park, not the best place for a food lover such as myself to be at while working through food related issues mind you.  The smell of fried dough and cotton candy was a bit intoxicating..I even spotted a half eaten round of fried dough sitting all by itself and I almost had some unclean thoughts about consuming it right then and there, but I just looked away and kept strolling through the park with my daughter.  Another victory...

I am exhausted from the day, a little sunburned, but full of joy as I write this.  So thankful, so, so thankful.  He carried me through yet another day..

Thank you so much for your prayers and I ask that you continue to pray for me..I can definitely feel them..so powerful.


Goodnight my friends..


No comments: